Furnace Blowers/ Combustion BlowersFurnace Blowers
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power Source||Electric Blower|
|Power||0.25 HP To 200.0 HP|
|Speed||960 RPM To 2800 RPM|
|Pressure||Medium Pressure, High Pressure|
|Blower Type||Turbo Blower, Centrifugal Blower|
required in Furnace application are generally high pressure blowers. These high pressure blowers are required for supplying combustion air (combustion blowers) and heated combustion air exhaust through furnace. Depending upon the inlet air temperature Furnace Blower could be:
- Direct Mounted Blower (Impeller directly mounted on motor shaft)
- Indirectly Mounted Blower (Impeller indirectly connected with motor shaft via. Belt drive)
High pressure blowers with inlet air temperature below 70deg. C. and direct mounting are compact in construction and runs with high speed motor. These blowers are mostly used for supplying fresh air to furnace for combustion purpose.
Furnace blowers with inlet temperature above 100deg. C. are indirect belt drive blowers. Air blowers for Furnace/ Combustion application with inlet air temperature above 400deg. C. are manufactured from SS-304 material.
- Port of Dispatch: Nhava Sheva Port, Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 100 Nos.
- Delivery Time: As Per Client Schedule
- Packaging Details: Wooden Packing