The fans are used in all shop floors, specially those with furnaces, foundries and heat-producing apparatus. Factories with large number of workers and machines, cooling of different products.
Fresh Air Propeller Fans
We manufacture a wide range of fresh air propeller fans and air circulator fans in following types:
- Wall mounting fans
- Pedestal Fans
These are available in the following specifications:
- Motor Pressure die cast aluminum rotor mounted on pre lubricated double ball bearings.
- Continuously rated motor operating on 230 volts single phase or 440 volts three phase and 50 Hz A.C. supply.
- Single phase motors are capacitor start and run, three phase motors are conventionally wound and star connected. propeller.
- Cast out of aluminum alloy, it is duly machined, ground, polished and dynamically balanced.
- The propeller is designed to provide circulation of a large volume of air over a greater distance at a minimum sound level.
Wall Mounting Fan
- The fan is mounted on the wall by means of a bracket.
- The angle of inclination/tilt can be varied from 22° to 45°.
- The motor can be swiveled about its vertical axis.
- In case of oscillating models the minimum angle of oscillation is 85°.
- Acid Alkali Resistant Treatment: Fans are specially coated for applications where the fan is exposed to corrosive atmosphere.
- Step less Speed Regulator: These may be provided on single phase models for speed regulation.
- Flame proof construction: Non oscillating fans are fitted with flame proof motors and are suitable for operation in hazardous location of gas group IIA IIB as per I.S. 2148:1981. 36"(900mm) Sweep Air Circulators can be supplied against special order.
Man coolers (tubular, wall mounting, pedestal) consist of specially designed aero foil impeller cast in aluminum alloy, coupled directly on motor shaft the motor with the impeller assembly is mounted on a cradle. Tubular Provision is made for adjusting the angle of air stream these fans are portable in nature and can be made to stand even on rough surfaces. A long Casing for the impeller system provides an effective means of canalizing air stream in any desired direction. Wall Mounting These fans can be mounted on the wall or on column to save floor space. Provision is made for varying the direction of air stream, both vertically and horizontally by providing a tilting head arrangement. Pedestal Type The entire assembly is mounted on a steel column and fitted on the heavy base. These are portable in nature. Man Coolers can also be supplied with flame proof motors as per I.S.2148: 1981
|Sweep (Inches/mm) ||Speed (RPM) ||Motor (HP) ||Total Air Delivery at a distance 10 times Blade Sweet (m3/h) ||Minimum Peak air Velocity at a distance of |
|10 Times Blade Sweep (M/MIN) ||15 Times Blade Sweep (M/MIN) |
|19 in(483 mm) ||2900 ||3 ||22000 ||250 ||200 |
|24 in(610 mm) ||1440 ||1 ||28000 ||250 ||150 |
|30 in(762mm) ||1440 ||2 ||37500 ||250 ||150 |
|36 in(914 mm) ||960 |
|2 ||56000 |
|48 in(1220 mm) ||960 ||5 ||74500 ||250 ||150 |
Tubular Man Coolers
We supply two types of man coolers i.e. pedestal and tubular types. Both the types are quality tested as per the specified standard code. Pedestal man cooler is fabricated of cast aluminum alloy. The impeller is fitted to cast iron base and has been mounted on steel columns and. coupled directly to the motor on iron base. Tubular coolers consist of impeller that is manufactured using cast aluminum alloy coupled on motor shaft. The motor with impeller assemble is mounted in a tubular cradle. Also, there is a provision to adjust the angle of air.
Roof Extractor Fan
These Roof Extractor Fans are a motor driven fan unit. Roof Extractor Fans are used on the roof for extracting and exhausting contaminated air.Features:
- High performance
- Competitive price